Posts Tagged twitter
UPDATE: Just drew out Graham and David K as the two winners. As promised here’s the video of me drawing the invitations just so I’m not accused of giving them to mates!
I’m sporting a couple of “Complimentary Invitations” to The Qantas Club. One expires end June 2009 and the other end June 2010. You have to be flying on Qantas or Jetstar on the day and they are valid only at actual Qantas operated lounges.
But…. if you can use one and have a night flight then get to the airport at about 1400 and the bar is open slather!
To enter – Leave a comment (anything is fine) in the comments section below and/or if you use Twitter then retweet this by clicking the little pop-up Twitter bird below. I’ll randomly choose two winners in one week from now and post the invites straight to you. Note: Australian addresses only.
UPDATE – Congratulations to @desherinka, winner of the Nikon D2H body – Can only be 1 winner, thanks guys for your entries and twitter follows!
A colleague and I have been doing a simple “iPhone photo competition” over the past couple of months but with only the two of us involved it got a bit dull.
- Photo MUST be taken on an iPhone in the standard camera app
- Photo MUST NOT be altered digitally in any way
- Email photo from the “Photos” application on your iPhone to email@example.com
- The subject line of your email will be the title, the body of your email will be the description.
- View all the pics at this ‘iPhone Snapper’ Flickr link (iPhone friendly link here)
- Couldn’t be easier!